Archive | Records

Can I seal my records if I have a juvenile court record?

Yes.  You have a Juvenile Court record if you were arrested and/or have a juvenile delinquency adjudication.

If you successfully finished probation after January 1, 2016 and did not commit a serious offense that cannot be sealed, the Court should have automatically sealed your record when your case closed. If you finished probation before January 1, 2016, you will have to petition the court to seal your record.

Continue Reading →