Where can I find a doctor or dentist?

If you like and trust the doctor or dentist who treated you while you were in placement, you can continue seeing him/her.  As long as you have Medi-Cal, you will not have to pay for healthcare unless you receive treatment not covered by Medi-Cal (such as a cosmetic procedure).  You are eligible for Medi-Cal until your 26TH birthday if you were in foster care on your 18th birthday.  If you need help accessing medical or dental services or if you receive a bill that you feel you should not have to pay, please contact the Health Consumer Center, a project of Neighborhood Legal Services, for assistance at: (800) 896-3203.