Who pays for travel costs to my school of origin?

DCFS (or the child welfare agency in your county) must give you bus passes or pay your caregiver for the cost of driving you to your school of origin. Ask your CSW or your dependency attorney for help getting this money. If you are having difficulties getting the help you need let your dependency attorney know. If you still need help, click here to get help from Public Counsel.

, ,