How do I sign up for ILP?

If you are eligible for ILP, it doesn’t matter if your case is open or closed.  If your case is open, call your CSW. If your case is closed, contact a TC directly for ILP services!  They are the people responsible for making sure you receive the ILP services that you need to meet your goals for transitioning to independence and adulthood.  To find a Transition Coordinator, call the Los Angeles County Children and Family Services Youth Development Services Division at: (877) 694-5741, or visit their website at:

If, for some reason, you aren’t able to get ILP services through your CSW or TC, call the Foster Youth Ombudsperson. For the ombudsperson’s contact information, click here.